Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Zhejiang Gongshang University & Study in
Application & Admission
1. Application Time
Program application time: March - July, 2022 (Applications for scholarships are recommended before May 27th)
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
Applicants who have given up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens must become foreign citizens before April 30,2018, and must have lived abroad more than 2 years from April 30,2018 to April 30,2022 (more than 9 months of residence abroad per year can be considered as one year).
2. The applicant has acquired foreign citizenship automatically at the time of birth in a foreign country, whose parents are both Chinese citizens, or one of the parents is a Chinese citizen, must also meet the requirements above.
3. Education background requirements
Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have high school certificate
Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor degree certificate
Applicants for Doctor degree studies must have master degree certificate
4. Language requirements
Chinese-taught Degree Programs: Applicants must provide HSK Level 4 or above certificate. English-taught Degree Programs: Applicants (except for English native speakers) must provide proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS/DUOLINGUO/Proof and other English language certificates or proof of previous study conducted in English.
5. Application Documents
1) Notarized highest education certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translated English or Chinese version. Applicants must present the original cope of the aforementioned documents when registering at ZJSU.
2) Language certificate
For Chinese-taught programs, applicants must provide HSK Level 4 or above certificate; for English-taught programs, applicants (except native speakers) must provide English language proficiency such as TOEFL/IELTS/DUOLINGUO/Proof and other English language certificates or taught in English during previous study
3) Resume（Master or PhD program applicants must provide)
4) 2 Letters of Recommendation (by full or associate professor, in Chinese or English with the signature and contact information; Master or PhD program applicants must provide)
5) Study plan or Personal Statement（Master or PhD program applicants must provide)
6) Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJSU Supervisor (Master or PhD program applicants are suggested to provide. See the download link at the end of the article)
8) 2-inch photo
9) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in Chinese or English(see the download link at the end of the article)
10) Police Certificate
11) Applicant under the age of 18 in China should submit Letter of Authorization and Guardian's Letter of Guarantee (see the download link at the end of the article), guardian must be adult Chinese person
12) Certificate of application fee: RMB 400 remittance certificate (the application fee will not be refunded whether accepted or not)
* The application may be invalid if the submitted materials do not meet the above requirements. All information and materials provided are factually true and correct. Otherwise all the consequences caused are undertaken by yourself (including but not limited to being disqualified from admission or expelled from academic status).
6. How to apply
SCAN QR CODE to apply online
7. Audit Flow Chart
*The result of scholarship application will be notified by email later on.